4.5mm Rod on Reel / Cobra from CableitUK
Duct Rod (Conduit Rod) Ref: 102-1
Ref:102-1-1 & 102-1-4
Ref:102.1.1 & 102.1.4
High quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethylene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations. Supplied on a free standing frame for easy handling.
Black Powder Coated Rod comes complete with guide tip.
Optional extra Duct Rod accessories LINK
Cable Socks LINK
- (102-1-1) 4.5mm Dia x 40mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 6Kgs | Dims: L380mm X H490mm X W150
- (102-1-4) 4.5mm Dia x 100mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 8Kgs | Dims: L380mm X H490mm X W150
- Rod Material: The fibreglass rod is made of alkali-free glass fibre and high quality resin for flexibility and tensile strength. The exterior layer is covered with high density UV-resistant polyethylene.
- Rod colour: Yellow
- Identification: Meters mark on the rod.
- Frame Material: Iron. Powder coated
- Frame colour: Black