Theatre Shackle - Bow Shackle With Screw Pin - Black Painted Theatrical - (Ref 290-1)
- Sizes: 3/8” through 7/4”
- Capacities: 1 through 6.75 metric tonnes.
- Material: Forged Bow and Pin High Tensile Steel, Grade 6 - Quenched and Tempered.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Finish: Flat black (RAL 9021) baked on power coat finish.
- Safety Factor: Industry leading 6 to 1 MBL
- Standard: EN 13889 and meets the performance requirement of US Federal Specification RR-C-271F Type IVA,Class 2, Grade A.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN 13889:2003.
- Temperature range -40 ° C upto +200 ° C.
- Supplied with proof load certificate, material certificate available on request
- All of the performance, none of the reflections. Due to its black matte finish, the Theatre Shackle shows no sheen or light reflections and therefore does not distract from the performance on stage. The screw pin enables quick (dis)assembly which makes the shackle perfect for rigging activities in which assembly and disassembly occur relatively frequently.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.