TIGER BULB FLAT BAR ANCHOR / CLAMP MODEL BCB Ref: 214-1
The Tiger BCB bulb bar anchor is designed for attaching to bulb profiles of bulb flat bars approved for lifting applications. These are often found in ship compartments, engine rooms and overhead bridge deck structures. The bulb bar anchor provides a semi-permanent lifting point. The large integrated shackle gives easy connection for all different types of lifting machines.
Our BCB bulb flat bar anchor can be side loaded up to 45° and cross loaded up to 15° without derating the unit, whilst still maintaining a 4:1 factor of safety.
** Please not that this model must NOT be used for lifting beams. It is a suspension point.
- 1.5t and 3.0t capacities available
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to bulb flat bars approved for lifting applications
- Can also be used to hang sport and leisure items (internally), for example punch bags, trapeze frames, hammocks etc.
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- 4:1 factor of safety
- Shackle suspension point
- Up to 45° side loading with no deration
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.