TIGER UNIVERSAL BEAM CLAMP TYPE BCU (214)
TIGER UNIVERSAL BEAM CLAMP TYPE BCU
The Tiger Universal Beam Clamp Model No BCU has been designed not only for vertical use, but also for side load applications, where conventional clamps are not suitable. This clamp is highly flexible in application and can be used for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point.
It can be loaded at any angle and eliminates the use of spreader beams in various lifting operations.
Warning: Do not exceed working load limits or use this equipment for lifting flat plate sections
- Full rated capacity at any lifting angle
- Low headroom design
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- 3.0t and 5.0t capacities available, 10t available soon
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of beam widths
- 4:1 factor of safety
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Can also be used to hang sport and leisure items (internally), for example punch bags, trapeze frames, hammocks etc.
- Designed for both vertical and side loading applications - can be loaded at any angle
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to beam web
- Complies with ASME B30.20 and EN13155 :2003+A2 :2009
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend