Globestock G-Guard, 1000kg SWL Load Arrest Blocks from 7m to 10m galvanised steel rope (253-12-1 to 253-12-3)
- G-Guard™ load arrestors are retractable, tensioned cable safety devices for the protection of equipment, machinery, high value and sensitive loads. They protect both static and dynamic/moving loads at height and help minimise associated hazards to the area below
- Load Arrestors automatically stop the free fall of a suspended load if the primary hoist system or suspension point fails
- This provides protection for vulnerable equipment or to people below the suspended load
- The load arrestor senses the increase in cable speed and activates the braking system. Energy is absorbed by the system and the load is stopped smoothly within a short distance
- The load arrestors incorporate an indicator giving an immediate and clear signal showing that the device has been used in a fall
- Special features in the design enable the device to be used in a variety of positions and in the harshest environments
- 1000 KG Maximum Working Load (MWL)
- Maximum Stopping Distance: 1.0m
- Choice of Cable Lengths – 7m, 9m and 10m
- Available in matt black
- CE Certification
- Conforms to European Directive 2006/42/EC
- Made and designed in U.K.
G.Guard load arrestors are used extensively in industry, car production lines, material handling & lifting, pillar lifts, theatres, stage production, nuclear power stations, sound systems, chandelier fitting, sports halls, and many more applications. Galvanised steel cable comes as standard, with the option to upgrade to a stainless steel cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.