Hexapod - FA 60 103 00
- Designed to be used where a classic tripod cannot be installed, for instance a trench, hole, silo or a well with a large dia. The system is versatile and can be adapted to a wide range of situations.
- Composed of 2 Tripods (FA 60 001 00), connected through a horizontal rail in which slide 2 trolleys. All the accessories of a classic Tripod can be installed on the Hexapod.
- Anchorage points: 2×2 anchorage points under the head of each Tripod, and 2 mobile trolleys.
- Can be used by 2 people at the same time.
- Each Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching a winch, as well as a pulley.
- Adjustable height: 1.15 mtr to 2.15 mtr.
- Tripod Footprint: 1.08 mtr to 1.62 mtr.
- Footprint Between Tripods: 1.8 mtr to 4.2 mtr.
- Max Load Capacity: 500 KG under head / 250 KG on leg.
- Breaking Strength: 23 kN.
- Resistance: 13 kN.
- Conformity: BS EN 795 Type B, ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Machinery Directive, EN 1808.