1000kg Load Arrester
1000kg Polyamide Alloy Steel Wire Rope Load Arrester
The cable load arresters are used to stop the failing of a load (basketball hoop, ramp lighting, industrial machines etc…) for a short distance in case of:
- A break of chain or cable for hoisting the load.
- A failure of the retaining elements of the load.
- Load arresters designed to stop the fall of a load with a maximum weight of 1000kg.
- Casings made up of steel.
- Galvanised steel wire rope 8mm dia.
- Multi-ratchet quick fall arrest system.
- Integrated shock absorber, which reduces the efforts on the structure.
- Reduced fall arrest distance.
- Intensive number of cycles.
Please note this product can have a lead-time of up to 4 to 6 weeks from order, this will be confirmed at point of order.
|Product Code||Length||Load Capacity||Weight|
|LA 10 1000 11||11||1000||23|
|LA 10 1000 16||16||1000|
Product data sheet