Zero Plus - Works - Abseil / Rescue harness Z+71/R
A favourite with emergency and rescue services and rope access technicians. The Works rescue harness is a tried and proven workhorse that can be used in a multitude of applications. It includes rescue retrieval attachments and padded shoulder panels.Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access, abseil, rescue, industrial fall arrest, work positioning, tower and confined space. A true all-rounder.
Two sizes are available;
- Can be used with the Suspend Suspension seat (sold separately).
- Includes side work positioning attachment points
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points.
- Limited free fall arrest attachment points.
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting and is fully is adjustable.
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings.
- All forged steel hardware.
- Velcro covered labels.
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- EN 361
- EN 1497
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.