Zero Plus - Elite - Construction (Rope Access) Harness - Z+81
The Elite construction harness provides all the comfort and benefits of the Plus range harnesses and is ideal for general rope access and abseil, as well as general purpose, work positioning and fall arrest applications. Ideal for the professional worker that demands comfort and premium safety with leg straps for ultimate comfort when in suspension. An elite harness with a comfortable legstrap which dons like a jacket.For greater versatility there are an abundance of hard and soft attachment points spaced across the chest and waist, with tool loops located on the waist belt to attach additional hardware and equipment.Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulders and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry.
Two sizes are available;
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions.
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of working applications.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Side work positioning attachment points.
- Quick connecting buckles on waist, chest and leg straps.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points. Limited free fall arrest attachment point.
- Shoulder and waist panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting.
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide moisture wicking 3D mesh padded shoulder, waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time.
- Leg straps with adjustable risers to ensure best fit.
- Supplied with forged steel hardware.
- Can be used with the Suspend suspension seat (supplied separately).
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- EN 361
- EN 813
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.