Zero - Height Safety Kit - Roofers Kit - Harness Kit - ZB-100 (296-3-2)
- An excellent kit for worker safety on general roofing jobs where a permanent safety line system is not in place. Includes 15m ropeline with adjuster. The Utility harness provides general purpose support with front and back attachment points. Suitable for general tradesmen, construction workers, roofing, vertical climbing and access equipment.
- Includes the ZERO Utility Harness (Z-30).
- Fully adjustable with quick connect buckles and dorsal extension.
- Carabiner provided with front attachment loops.
- webbing wrapped labelling
Two sizes are available;
In addition to Z-30 Zero Utility Harness, the kit also includes
- Ventura ZRL-15 – Linostop with adjuster
- Gear Pack ZBP – Multi-use backpack
- Ox Screw PJ-501 – Screw gate oval carabiner
- Sling ZS-150 Webbing Sling
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- EN 361
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.