Zero - Ace - Utility Harness With 2m Webbing Lanyard- Z-10/ABM-T3
Fall arrest harness for Europe, with back attachment only. Fully adjustable with standard buckles. Suitable for general tradesmen, construction workers, roofing, vertical climbing and access equipment. Versatile and economical harness choice for safe work at heights.
Comes with Webbing lanyard with snaphooks at both ends. Includes shock absorber.
Two sizes are available;
- Lanyard Length: 2m.
- Material: Polyamide 100%.
- Includes shock absorber with protective fabric cover.Do not remove the yellow cover as this protects the shock absorber from environmental damage.
- Standard simple lanyard for attachment to anchor points.
- Shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.
- Snaphook and scaffhook rated to 20kN.
- Harness Fully adjustable with standard buckles.
- Suitable for general tradesmen, construction workers, roofing, vertical climbing and access equipment.
- Versatile and economical harness choice for safe work at heights.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- EN 361
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
Note - this is a non-stock item, delivery will be around 7-10 working days from order.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.