Zero Plus - Tradesman - Multi-purpose harness - Z+32
The Tradesman Multi-(general) purpose harness provides all the comfort and benefits of the Plus range harnesses. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.Tradesman Multi-Purpose Harnesses incorporates a colour scheme that is neutral yet eye catching with contrasting stitching. Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety.Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry.
Three sizes are available;
- Front fall arrest attachment point.
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point.
- Breathable rear panel padding and back straps keep the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit.
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy.
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections.
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections.
- Supplied with forged steel hardware.
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- EN 361
- EN 1497
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.