Tiger Spark Resistant SS19 Lever Hoist XSS. 3.0t. WLL Ref: 221-8
In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger Spark Resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. Atex marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
Various options available from corrosion resistant SS19 bodies with spark resistant hooks or PROLH lever hoists with spark resistant hooks.
• Category II – high safety - Certification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
• Manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• Developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
• Special coated units
• Different capacities and heights of lift to suit your specific requirements
• Available with stainless steel load chain
• Available with overload protection
Lever Hoists (using Tiger SS19 units)
- Corrosion protected load chain
- Special corrosion protected coated body
- Marine specific friction discs
- Brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- Copper plated suspension and load hooks, load chain guides, grip rings, hand wheels and end anchorage
- Stainless steel fixings and fasteners
- Lever hoist also available using our PROLH unit and standard load chain
- Stainless steel load chain
- Overload protection device
- Chain container
Under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC , equipment for areas with an explosion hazard are assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes. Our products are assigned as follows:
Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
Our products are third party certified by Sira Certification, a key provider of Atex product certification and environmental monitoring services.
It is the responsibility of the user to identify which explosion proof classification is required, not the hoist manufacturer or supplier.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
Coming soon !!
Coming soon !!