TIGER FIXED JAW BEAM CLAMP WITH SHACKLE BCF Ref: 214-2
- Range from 1.0t to 15.0t
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- Optional locking device for 1t-10t (as standard on 15t-30t)
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Can also be used to hang sport and leisure items (internally), for example punch bags, trapeze frames, hammocks etc.
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Shackle suspension point
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- 4:1 factor of safety
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.