Zero Plus - Superior - Multi-purpose harness with positioning belt - Z+52
The Superior harness is a multi-purpose, fully adjustable, general fall arrest harness. This harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Plus range harnesses. It is ideal for construction work, roof work and vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder, waist and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry.
Three sizes are available;
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points
- Offset (cranked) work positioning side attachment points.
- Breathable shoulder and waist padding keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
- Quick connect buckles on waist, chest and legs with adjustment providing correct and secure fit.
- Extra wide, Moisture wicking 3D mesh padded shoulder, waist and leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy.
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections.
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections.
- Supplied with forged steel hardware.
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- EN 361
- EN 1497
All of our products are manufactured in ISO-9001 accredited factories, is marked with CE compliance and conforms to all relevant AS/NZS and EN safety codes.
Our production ensures you perfect quality through strict inspection and testing during manufacturing and sales processes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.