SAL 2A - Single webbing lanyard with integrated shock absorber, delta link and double gate snap hook
SAL 2A - shock absorbing lanyard
Designed using traditional tear webbing to absorb energy. The tear pack is constructed with a continuous back up webbing so if the tear pack failed it will hit the back up webbing. Available in a range of lengths from 0.5m to 2m and a choice of connectors. Typical peak loads during a fall factor 2 only reach 4kN on peak arrest.
- 2m single leg, can be reduced to 0.5m withshock pack only
- Delta link to body
- Choice of connectors A, B, C & D
- Tear webbing energy absorber; easy to inspect after a fall
- Label encapsulated by clear heat shrink to protect
- UV-resistant polyester webbing
- Contrast colour stitch for easy inspection
Standards: EN354 & EN355
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend