RUD EYE BOLTS RS Ref: 264-38
- High-tensile eye bolts - Considerably Higher WLL than DIN 580 or BS Eyebolts
- Comprehensive range of threads (M6 through to M48) and WWL (100kg to 8,000kg)
- Forged, tempered and 100% crack detected.
- Fool-proof compared with common DIN eye bolts by:
- Shape: Octagonal means quality class 8
- Identification: Distinct indication of WLL for the most unfavourable case (lateral load - not allowed with DIN 580).
- Ensure the eye bolt is bolted down flush to the surface! Avoid twisting movements during transport.