Dirty Rigger SubZer0™ Cold Weather Winter Rigger Glove Ref: 262-1
Breathable insulation for winter-climate riggers and civil contractors.
A 40gsm insulating fleece lining and a breathable, water-resistant membrane help warm your hands right to the fingertips in subzero, high-wind conditions. Lock out the elements with a 6cm (2”) adjustable cuff. Heavy duty synthetic leather on the palm provides a durable outer structure with added ultra-grip plates to help anchor onto cold, wet materials. A high-density foam knuckle pad and motion-flexible finger bars help reinforce areas on the glove-back.
- 40gsm insulating lining
- Breathable water resistant membrane
- Ultra-grip plates on palm and fingers
- Extended 6cm (2”) adjustable cuff to lock out the elements.
- High-density foam pads (Knuckles)
- Motion-flexible reinforcement bars (Finger-backs)
This glove is currently undergoing PPE testing and should be considered suitable for general use in the meantime. For specific PPE requirements please refer to our specialised PPE range.