Armortek Extreme Nylon Kinetic Rope, Red Core 19mm x 9m
Warrior Armortek Extreme Kinetic rope is one of the most effective recovery tools available. It's key feature is its ability to stretch by as much as 30% its normal length.
The 19mm Kinetic Rope has a breaking strength of 8 200kg.
Kinetic cable is a much gentler and safer way of recovering vehicles. The high elasticity of the rope allows for much better distribution of force allowing a smoother recovery and avoiding shock loads and the 'jerk' effect sparing your vehicle from potential damage.
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE).
- The eyelet has 100mm abrasion-resistant clear rubber coating.
- High strength / replacing steel cable.
- Elongation up to 30%.
- Allows traction when towing.
- Less stress on vehicle components as compared to static ropes mountains.
- Very useful for horizontal towing in narrow trails.
- Smooth surface.
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and UV resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Works even below -20 ' C.
- No difference in tensile strength when wet or dry.
- Eyelet Size: 360mm.
- Carry bag included.